Monday, June 28, 2010

St. John.








St. John-- This was my first time doing head shots and I have to admit that it was harder than I thought it'd be....especially since with head shots you usually have to narrow it down to ONE picture to use. (He is applying for an opera competition in PARIS--How cool is that?!-- and needed a picture for the application! He and his wife both have amazing voices...I sat next to his wife in high school choir and sang quietly so I could hear her sing :0)). Chalk this one up to another first :0) In any case, St. John was a good sport about all the pictures we ended up taking.

Best of luck with your application! Bon courage!

1 comment:

britta said...

All your pictures are wonderful!!! Seriously!!! Can't wait to have some taken again!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FaceBook.

Check out Belle Petite Photo to become a fan!