Saturday, January 2, 2010

Heather, take 3.



























Heather-- Here's my super photogenic sister-in-law. Remember her from these photo shoots (Summer, Fall)? I obviously couldn't narrow down my favorites...so I posted a ton of them!

So, I did a photo shoot of her back in May, had all of the pictures retouched and then my computer crashed! That definitely taught me to back up frequently!! In any case, since then I've been promising her that I'd do another photo shoot. This week we finally got around to doing it and blessed out with the most beautiful day. Several inches of freshly fallen snow and beautiful blue skies. Wow. Anyway, what fun! Thanks Heather, for braving the snow :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! This photo shoot was so much fun. You are so talented Sarah :) It was great to see you tonight! I love our family! We'll have to make sure and get together at least once or twice a month even when school gets hectic haha. You're amazing :)

Lamplugh Family said...

Lovely!! You did a great job and I love them! I especially found Brie's first snowman quite adorable

Mamma Julz said...

Oh, I just realized my last comment on Jon's pics was supposed to go to Sarah, not Jon. Well.........the pics are all FABULOUS. We should do a photo shoot of Bill and me sometime, eh?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FaceBook.

Check out Belle Petite Photo to become a fan!