Friday, January 29, 2010

Looking for the right couple.



One of my photography goal's for THIS year is to dip my toe into wedding photography. But in order to get my foot into that door I need the "ice breaker" wedding. So, I am currently looking for just the right couple. Here's what I have in mind:
  • Aren't planning on spending a lot of money on photography
  • Are laid back and will be happy with whatever you get
  • Are just excited to have your wedding day documented
Does it sound like you or someone you know? If so, contact me* to see if you qualify for a...
wedding day photo package for FREE!

*bellepetitephotographie@gmail.com

1 comment:

britta said...

I wish I were getting married soon!!!! How I would have LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED to be your wedding day guinea pig!!!! WHoever you find is TOTALLY the luckiest!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FaceBook.

Check out Belle Petite Photo to become a fan!