Monday, August 9, 2010

The Gradens (1).











The Gradens (1)-- My husband's Aunt and Uncle had us come out for their family reunion so that I could document the week and take family pictures. I definitely got the better end of the deal....five days in Seaside, OR....with such fun relatives :0) In any case, the next several posts with be from that fun week!

For this little family we decided to go for the candid shots. Their son is in that stage where, for him, it would be the worst thing in the world to ask him to sit still and smile for posed pictures. I'm OK with that. My daughter is entering that stage too. And heck, candid pictures are so fun anyway! :0) I also love the ones of just the two of them. What a cute couple...you can tell they're still in love ;0) Love it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FaceBook.

Check out Belle Petite Photo to become a fan!