Monday, August 9, 2010

The Gradens (3).


We had to get one with cute Grandma!
(Pink is her favorite color...and I love how it adds such a fun touch to this picture :0))

A quick little swing break for the kids...
while moving from point A to point B.



The Gradens (3)--- Here's the whole clan! I'd never done a full photo shoot of such a big group....it kept me on my toes, but was really fun! As a side note, I had scoped out all my spots 15 minutes before the shoot. At that point it was overcast and rain was forecasted. When everyone came out for the pictures, out came the sun. The cloud coverage would have been great, but oh well. C'est la vie! In any case, sun in their eyes and all...they were all great sports. THANKS YOU GUYS!!! :0)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FaceBook.

Check out Belle Petite Photo to become a fan!